If you’ve never heard of this, it’s a great way of ‘paying it forward’ to help out bloggers who are just starting up, and the perfect opportunity to discover new blogs. The rules are:
- Link the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions given by the nominator
- Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers
- Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer
- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs
Here are my questions from Hannah, and my answers…
1. What makeup product could you not live without?
Definitely mascara – I have non-existent eyelashes, at the moment I’m loving Tarte Cosmetics' Lights, Camera, Lashes, and also Soap &Glory’s Thick and Fast Flash Extensions.
2. What is your favourite store?
New Look – you can get clothes similar to those in more expensive high street stores, but nicer (in my opinion), and for a better price! And of course good old Primark for the basics and essentials
3. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
New York! I’ve never been to America, but it’s on my bucket list.
4. What quote is your favourite?
Lions don’t lose sleep over the opinion of sheep.
Time wasted doing something you enjoy, is not wasted time.
...and more – have a look at my ‘Quotes’ board on Pinterest!
5. Lipstick or lipgloss?
Lipstick – I used to be quite safe with lippie and only went for nudes, but I’m pushing the boat out a bit lately and getting brave. I love Gerard Cosmetics' Cherry Cordial at the minute - check out my review!
Don’t get me started – BEYONCÉ! Also Chris and Liam Hemsworth, Tom Hardy, Channing Tatum, David Beckham, Bradley Cooper, Gerard Butler, Kellan Lutz, Leo DiCaprio, etc. etc...
7. Your fondest memory?
That’s a hard one – I have too many to choose from! Mostly holidays abroad - with family, ones with friends, with my boyfriend.
8. What inspired you to start blogging?
I’m passionate about writing, I love all things beauty, I’ve been reading a few blogs for a while - so I thought I’d give it a go myself!
9. Favourite food?
Everything that’s naughty. I love chicken, cheese, Mexican, pizza, fries, pasta, Chinese, chocolate, desserts in general, anything caramel…
10. What is something you would like to achieve this year?
I want to be happy (cliché and cheesy, but true) and I want to be healthier (so ignore the previous answer about food!)
11. Three positive things about yourself
I hate compliments, don’t make me give them to myself! Erm, I’m a good listener, I like my hair, and the colour of my eyes… do they count as three? Ewwww.
My questions are:
- Why do you blog?
- Would you ever have plastic surgery?
- Night in or night out? Describe your ideal of either one…
- Dream holiday destination?
- What would you do if you won £1 million?
- Do you prefer hair up or hair down? Give an example for your answer :)
- Any celeb style icons?
- List three of your favourite food/ drinks
- Did you make any New Year resolutions?
- Fav makeup brand? Why?
- Dream job?
And I nominate
... pass it on, and let me know so I can read your answers!